Mosquito Repellent Patch for our Babies

Mummies, I am looking to do a BP for the ONE-der Mosquito Repellent Patch for our babies. I use lots of it and wants to get it at a cheaper price.

Currently, Pharmacy is retailing at $8.90 per box (with 12 patches). I just called the distributor and was told that the MOQ is 100 boxes and we can get about $8 per box. The price is not fantatstic and i am trying to negotiate lower. I am checking response here to see if we can hit the MOQ or higher. Pls indicate your interest and estimate required boxes in the comments section.

Some information on the One-der Mosquito Repellent Patches:
- Provides excellent protection against Aedes, Anopheles, Culex Mosquitoes, Sand Flies and Insects.
- Made in Italy
- Safe for infant and Children
- Self adhesive patches, can be applied to any object(e.g. pasted on baby's clothes or the cot area near to baby.)
- Up to 12 hours protection
- Lemony scent spreads to over an area up to 2 metres.
- Totally Deet Free

Composition:
Each patch contains 60mg of Microcapsules with essential oil of Citronella and Eucalyptus Citriodora.

10 comments:

QQ said...

Star, any expiry date? like 1 year or 2 year?

QQ said...

I interested to get 1-2 boxes. can use for very long (many times?) or just a few times?

Starfruit said...

QQ: no expiry date according to the distributor. He say as long as the patch is not scratch and broken, can leave thepack unused for up to 1 or 2 years. Each self adhesive patch can only be used once.

Blurbelle said...

i am keen..hmm maybe 3 box. Tks!!

S@L said...

Hi, starfruit, i think u missed my posts this afternoon. i managed to find the One-der patch at Kiddy palace. Now having promo- 2pcks (total 24pcs) at $7.90. I already bought 4 boxes. if u need me to help u to buy, do let me know.

S@L

Starfruit said...

S@L: i am trying to negotiate for a much better price then what i am getting outside retail. So now i better make sure the price they give to us is less than $7.90 per box. Thanks for informing.

Lynn said...

i want 2 boxes! :)

Kaiser aka Dudu said...

Can I chk with u...the patch only can last 12hrs?

Giolyn said...

Hi starfruit, if we can get lower than $8, I would like to have 4bx. Else very cho on the transport cost.

Baby Serena Wong said...

I am keen to get like 4 boxes.Thanks.