Liferacer Thermal Swimwear

There are the pictures and prices... I don't time to do a google spreadsheet. Can you gals just leave a comment on this blog post or sms or PM or email me? thanks! need to close this by next Monday 15/10 Thursday 20/10. If the response is overwhelming, then I do a separate one, because this one I tumpang another mommy friend. Thanks!

Btw only managed to get these two designs for children only and only available for sizes 1(9mths-1.5yo), 2(1.5-3yo), 4(3-4yo), 5 onwards. The age is based on my Matthew's sizing, k? He's a 75 percentile baby... heee...





here are some photos of Matthew wearing liferacer swimwear, different sizes at different age.


Matthew at 1yr 5mth, wearing a size 4


Matthew at 1yr 1mth, wearing a size 1 (non thermal) - notice he's too big for it and he complained too tight! that's why the zip is half done!

7 comments:

Kaiser aka Dudu said...

I want...had been lookin for this for quite some time.. Can I hv size 2yr old one? Blue color?

Unknown said...

hi pax, i wanna order 325-B size 2. Thanks.

Kaiser aka Dudu said...

Like tat, is size 2 too small for my BB - length 73cm?

Sandy said...

Angel
size 2 shld be ok to wear fr now till 2yo..

Mommy Mash said...

pax,
for jaylen, weight 12.8kg, length 68cm, what size har? i scare his pui pui body can't zip up leh... :P

Mommy Mash said...

sandy,
is this close? got problem with blogspot until now..

if still open, can u help me order 324-B, size 2? should be able to fit Jaylen hor?? ...

Audz said...

hi sandy....
i wana get a 325-p size 2
and a 325-B size 5