BP-educational & gifts (Testing response)

Pls leave comments if u are interested. i wanna see if we have many ppl interested in certain items then we can BP again. I dun have the price on hand, but we can ask after checking if which one is the most popular or etc. Anyway, just testing la. their hairpin and gifts are quite cute, all wooden stuff.

Supplier in KL.

I guess BP enough to RM1000 can get 15-20% discount. but RM1000..... ??? how?? haha!
lets see.

catalogue is here, but hor, a bit troublesome cause there are too many items.
http://www.spiele-schenken.com/spiele.htm

7 comments:

S@L said...

Hi QQ,
can you for me how much is the 'Unit Block in jar'-3-5yr & 'IQ Blocks'5yr? thank you.

Sandy said...

SO MANY! which range? only 1 range right? i'm interested..

QQ said...

jialat... so many things. haha!
I got to ask for a whole list of price first. then get back to u all. ok?

QQ said...

S@L, IQ blocks no longer in stocks. No more..

sandy, both ranges can also order. We just need to know which one is very popular then target those and do BP on those. Then some big items can tumpang. I'm asking them what is the minimum order.

Sandy said...

thanks QQ. these toys make great gifts. :)

Linda said...

I am interested in the 1st and 2nd range. I wanna get the tool box thinggy lei. How much?? KL sells this ah??

QQ said...

linda, what tool box thing ah? i cannot see leh.

They ask me to call KL office and arrange to be an agent. I duno what is the requirement but i guess some conditions are there. ccannot be anyhow an agent bah. will call this saturday la, or tomorrow.