SMH Forum is DOWN!

Last night, Belle messaged me and asked me what happened to the forum, because nobody post anything since 4pm and it wasn't just our thread, it was the entire forum. I recalled that I was trying to post a message for Autum and Audrey about MPH Parkway Moving Out Sale with 30% off almost all items, including stationery and scraping booking material. I gave up trying.

This morning, I woke up early, so decided to try logging on. I couldn't even connect to SMH.

Are we mommies going to have withdrawal symptoms? shaking hands, running nose? hahahahaha... We sure going to miss chatting on the thread.

Hope SMH get up and running soon!

12 comments:

kiddo said...

Finally the day come for me to eat snake and read the forum yet it was down!!!!!!!!!!
Hope it be up soon!!!!!!

kelley said...

Kiddo: it's jst ur luck! me worst can't contact yvonne cos we say meeting now forum down!!

joelle said...

wah... last night was torturous! luckily mash was there to keep me sane! :P

hey! will like to introduce a new forum for us to chat! my hb saw my shaky hands n running nose last night n created a forum for me! heh!

http://forums.foodforworms.net/

Keira Ang said...

sigh..... guess all of us very pek chek now, coz no forum to chat !!

i pek chek, coz trying to post the same message more than 10x, guess, my patience ran out!

Keira Ang said...

how to join your forum?

joelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
joelle said...

Just go to the website (sorry.. dunno how to link here...) and register at the top left hand corner. =)

lurvecakes said...

mommies,

this is the link to register in the new forum joelle had created... :)

http://forums.foodforworms.net/profile.php?mode=register&sid=987d97347dd761a7116a10c0b090a447

kiddo said...

eeee forum keep got problems !!!!!
So where are u gals yaking at now!!! anyone in MSN???
add me in.....

Blurbelle said...

aiyooo 1st thing i do after putting bb to zz is to log on le, so sad the forum is still zzz mode. Any mummies ard? yello? yelo?

Blurbelle said...

pax & mummies initially i thought our march thread was banned cos of our 'ILLEGAL' activities le hee, when i realised whole forum is zz mode, i heaved a sigh of relief keke..

Peiling said...

is the forum down again? i cant seem to get in! click on "24 hours" also doesn't work leh...