FLASH CARD BP - Closing Date (20 July 07 Thursday)

Hi Mummies,

Good news, we have hit the minimum required quantity for our Flash Card BP.

I will be closing this BP next Thursday(20 July 2007) and I will advise on payment details bythen. Anyone who needs to amend or edit their orders, please so so by Thursday.

Re: Payment.
As this order is quite large, I would appreciate all mummies to make payment before I place the order. Cash on collection is not encourage in case we need to pass your items to be delievered by other mummies.

As the boxes of cards are of a substantial weight. I would not encourage posting it. We can sort out the logistics for collection once the Flash cards are delivered. Maybe a gathering soon? :)

To edit your orders, please access the order document here.

No comments: